Friday 25 November 2011

A manicure and an introduction


Models own - Champagne
Barry M - Red Glitter




I've always found introducing yourself fairly hard. How can you sum up your whole personality in a couple of minutes? Well, I personally don't think you can, so consider this post a snippet of information. Hopefully if you decide to follow my little blog you'll get to know me as I post more and more!


My name's Becky, and as you can probably tell from the title of this blog I love anything fashion. I also adore nail polish and nail art, beauty and skincare, ohhhh how I love skincare! I wanted to start a blog to meet like minded people, because as much as I love my mates they don't quite understand how I can get quite so excited about a new nail polish, a gorgeous top from a charity shop that was an absolute steal or even how I can go into Boots or Superdrug and spend my weekly allowance in under 10 minutes. I'm sure most of you reading this can relate!


I'm a first year student at Lancaster University, studying Marketing and Design. I would love to work in fashion one day, either designing, selling, buying or promoting. Basically, as long as I'm surrounded by clothes, shoes and accessories I'll be happy!


That's about all that comes to mind at the moment, please don't hesite to follow or comment, I'd really appreciate it! I have many more manicures to show you, as well as some hauls, some OOTDs, some reviews..... . I hope this will be the beginning of a great adventure x

1 comment:

  1. Great post ! love the nails :) Can't wait for the next post xxx

    ReplyDelete