Monday 5 December 2011

Charity shop love !

Having had this blog for about a month now I've realised it hasn't been living up to it's name! It's been pretty much 100% polish and not so much fashion, which doesn't really make sense because I love the two equally! Therefore, I thought I'd start on a subject very close to my heart, charity shops! I love charity shops so much! They are pretty much the perfect location for a girl like myself. Cheap, unique, and you feel amazing after finding an awesome piece! Which brings me to the point of this article, my gorgeous lace top!



It's got a lovely scalloped edge with fine sequins sewn on the bottom and I love it's simple classic shape. I put a white cami on underneath and I got loads of compliments! Best of all, I paid £3 for this beauty - YAYYY!
So hit your local charity shops everyone, you never know what you'll find there xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Great find! I haven't been to my local charity shop for ages! xxx

    ReplyDelete