Friday 16 March 2012

A nail girls worst nightmare!

Oh. My. Goodness.
In genuine choc right now. I bought 3 brand new, sealed Models Own nail polishes off of Ebay last week. I paid £4 for all three, so as you can imagine I was so excited!
Until, dear god, I opened my favorite colour to paint my nails. And I saw... THIS!





NO BRUSH!

What am I supposed to do lovely ladies? I'm furious but part of me knows it's not the sellers' fault seeing as the other 2 polishes were fine and as I said it was perfectly wrapped.
I've just contacted Models Own and I'll see what they reply!
Beware lovely bloggers, always check your bottles before you buy, this could happen to you!

4 comments:

  1. This happened to me too! It looks like the same colour aswell, is that fuzzy peach? I bought mine from boots and they exchanged it for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it's Fuzzy Peach! That's reassuring. Do you think they had a fault line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it probably was a faulty line, hope they can send you a new one because it's such a lovely colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That is SO annoying! I'd definitely make sure Model's Own reply and give you a new one!! xx

    ReplyDelete