Sunday 25 March 2012

Review: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

I realise starting this post that the internet doesn't need yet another review raving about Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. However I figured I would do one anyway, just in case some of you haven't heard of it yet or for those of you that are on the fence about buying it and need to see another blogger calling it a HG product before you decide to splurge on a £15 cleanser.

I've been eBay-ing loads of my old clothes recently, and therefore my Paypal account has been booming! I decided I'd buy something that I normally wouldn't spend my money on but had wanted for ages. Helloooooo Liz Earle!


I bought the starter set on eBay for £11.50. With postage it came to £14 but that's still cheaper that what I would have got it for from the online shop!

As soon as I received it I rushed over to the sink to try it out! It took off all my make up in a gentle sweep and left my skin very very pampered and moisterised. I must admit I was worried about the thickness of the product, mainly because my skin has oily tendencies and I'd always been told to go for a gel cleanser, not a lotion.

This cleanser proved everyone wrong though! After a couple of days of using it morning and night my skin started to look plumper and more radiant. I've never understood what people mean by radiant skin, I always thought they were exaggerating, however this product does literally make skin glow! I feel so cleansed after using this, and it's so much easier than using makeup remover or a make up wipe then cleanser . I don't wear lots of skin makeup, mainly powder, so everything comes off the first time around. Those of you that wear heavy foundation may find you need to remove their excess makeup before hand.

Conclusion? BUY IT! It's literally the nicest thing I've ever done for my skin, after only a week it's become a staple product. It's worth the money and your skin will definitely thank you for it!

What are your thoughts on Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish? Worth the slurge or not worth the hassle?

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment