Monday 27 February 2012

Garnier Herbashine Review


I DYED MY HAIR! :D

I'd been wanting to do this for ages and never really had the guts, and suddenly last week something made me want to do it more than ever! I used Garnier Herbashine in 600: Light Brown.
I decided I wanted semi permanent just in case I didn't like the results. The dye smelled nice because it's ammonia free, also meaning it's less damaging to hair!
As you can see it's didn't turn out what I would call "Light Brown". I still love it though, it matches my eyes and my eyebrows and it doesn't wash me out. I think the colour will fade to a lighter brown in a couple of weeks (The dye is said to last 6-8 weeks).
I was a little scared that the dye would react with the professional highlights I've been having done for 2-3 years, but it really doesn't look like it has. My hair is lighter in some places (due to the highlights I think) but I feel this just gives a more natural effect.
All in all, I really recommend the brand and this colour to all blondes that want a little walk on the dark side! Fingers crossed it'll continue to look good through out the 6-8 week period!

I can't decided which colour I prefer yet, because they are so different! Therefore, thoughts?

Before:




After:




Becky xx

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is so pretty! I think you suit them both, but it's always nice to have a bit of a variation. I've never dyed my hair so I think going the wash-in-wash-out semi-permanent route would work best for me!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete