Monday 23 January 2012

Nail Obsession: Cath Kidson Nails

Hello my lovelies!
Recently I've been obsessed with doing Cath Kidson inspired nail art. It so simple but looks very complicated, people always ask me if they are stickers! I did these on my sister first :



I then tried them on myself and think they turned out just as well, if not better!





Let me know what you think, and if you'd like a tutorial just let me know :)



Have a lovely day xxx


(sidenote: these pictures make me miss my long nails so much! Anyone have any tips to make them grow faster? :) )

4 comments:

  1. These nails are gorgeous! Would love to see a tutorial
    Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutorial please! This matches my makeup storage drawers, that would be cool :)
    Looks lovely, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really lovely :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moly thats gorgeous!
    www.dianecristi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete