Thursday 19 January 2012

Shock horror! Short Nails

After removing my tribal nails the other day I actually took the time to look at my natural nail. With polish on they were lovely and quite long but without they were brittle, dry and starting to chip slightly. So, on behalf of my nails I took the plunge and decided to start over!

I cut them all down, buffed them and cuticle oiled the hell out of them!! And that I decided to skip on the nail art and put do a simple pink nail. I'm actually surprised with how much I like them. Short nails look quite chic in my opinion!



That being said nail art is quite tricky on short nails so I'm gonna try and get them long again, but for now I'm quite pleased :). Hopefully I'll take better care next time!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I think short nails are better with dark or very bright colours. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of this :)
    And your nails look great :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete